Role and Responsibilities:
1. Conduct performance tests as per time line & in accordance with test requirement
2. Prepare test reports in accordance with customer requirement/standard
3. Maintain routine testing documentation & take images of test samples
4. Follow house-keeping rules of test lab & ensure proper tagging of test samples
5. Record sample critical dimensions prior/post-testing , wheel inspection & benchmark sample study
6. SAP activity (item code generation, indent of new material)
7. Liasoning with Purchase & Stores (RGP/NRGP preparation, monitoring of RGP/NRGP, MRN, PO record etc)
8. Determine resources required to conduct the test & ensure their inventory
9. On-time rejection of tested samples
Design of testing fixtures/gauges, charts updation & release.
Experience of working in an engineering company, possess knowledge of inspection instruments, hands-on experience with testing machine & basic CAD knowledge
Key Result Area:
On-time completion of new product testing as per validation plan, on-time preparation of test reports , timely rejection of tested R&D samples, proper storage & tagging of benchmark samples , on-time release of updated charts
Salary: 2,25,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Quality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Mechanical
Steel Strips Wheels Limited
Automotive Wheel Rims with Steel Strips Wheels Ltd,Chandigarh.
Acrylic Fibre, with Indian Acrylics ltd.
Information Technology Business with Glide Internet Services.
Real estate and infrastructure development with SAB Industries Ltd
Contact Company:Steel Strips Wheels Limited
Address:SCO-49-50,,,SECTOR 26,CHANDIGARH, CHANDIGARH, Chandigarh, India